Get Your Hot Tub Ready for Winter – Time to Check Your Spa Cover
Old man winter is on the way and if this winter is like last year, you’ll want to get your hot tub ready so that you can enjoy its benefits no matter what winter brings.
Taking care of your spa protects the investment you’ve made and maintained needn’t be an arduous process. Taking the time to do a little maintenance now will keep your spa working as it should, and can avoid costly repairs in the future.
Once of the more important ways you can protect your hot tub from “the elements” and improve energy efficiency is to be sure that your spa cover is in good shape. Spa covers conserve heat, which saves on your energy bill. In addition, your cover acts as shield against debris like leaves, dust, rain and tree branches.
At first glance, you may assume that all spa covers are pretty much the same. After all many spa covers look alike. The truth is that although many hot tub companies use similar materials, how they are made, how they perform and how long they last can significantly vary.
At Hot Spring Spas of Music City, we decided long ago, to only offer our customers the best products, price and value. That’s why we sell HotSpring Spas and that’s why we only sell Hot Spring Spa covers.
Hot Spring® spa cover is designed specifically for your Hot Spring spa. Here are just a few reasons to select a Hot Spring spa cover:
• Hot Spring Spas pioneered the first rigid, vinyl hot tub cover, creating a higher standard for energy efficiency. The exclusive “shoe” in the cover hinge creates a tight seal that locks in heat.
• The custom-fit foam core is tapered to allow water runoff, and covered in superior marine grade vinyl. Polyester thread is treated to withstand years of harsh weather, chemicals and intense sunlight.
• Extra strong padded handles have five layers of reinforcement to help ensure long-lasting performance.
• Every Hot Spring cover is outfitted with exclusive, sturdy brackets to assure strong support and easy installation of Hot Spring retractable cover systems.
• Reinforced, adjustable straps help to safely secure the cover to the spa, and include child resistant safety locks that can be locked with a key. Every cover is UL classified in accordance with ASTM safety standards.
Now that you’ve decided that you need to replace your hot tub cover, you just need to decide on the color and if you need a cover lifter.
When you purchased you hot tub, it came with a color coordinated cover. When you are buying your replacement cover, you can either get the same color or select from a variety of colors now available to match your hot tub and the outside décor of your home or backyard.
You may also want to invest in a cover removal system. Our cover removal systems are designed specifically to work with your Hot Spring cover and will enhance the ownership experience by making entry to your spa simple, helping to prevent unnecessary damage to your spa’s cover and eliminating the need to drag off and pull on the spa cover before and after using your spa.