Why Buy From Us?
Why Choose Our Tennessee Hot Tub Company
Since 2003, HotSpring Spas of Music City has been dedicated to supporting our Tennessee customers' uninterrupted enjoyment of hot tubs and saunas. Customers continue to choose HotSpring Spas of Music City because:
- Number one product. The HotSpring Spas line of products is the most recommended in the industry. HotSpring Spas is the only hot tub manufacturer who has been rated a Consumer Digets Best Buy every time hot tubs have been rated. "Best Buy" by Consumers Digest.
- Reliable Middle Tennessee hot tub company. We value customer relationships and strive to provide a pleasant experience for everyone regardless of where they are in the hot tub ownership process. Read a few of our customer testimonials or check us out on Facebook, Linked-in or You Tube, to see for yourself.
- HotSpring Spa specialists. Our factory-trained service department allows us to follow-through on our belief that service after the sale is our number one priority. Every one of our staff members receives ongoing education on hot tubs, saunas, products accessories, and maintenance.
- Accessible. If you call, we answer. We might be the only Middle Tennessee hot tub company whose owner's home phone number is provided in our customers operating manual. We believe emergency service is integral to our customer accountability.
- Cost savings. We have the lowest operating cost in the entire industry. We stand behind the statement with our written "Money Where Our Mouth Is Guarantee." Customers also benefit from our regular sales and incentives on hot tubs as well as hot tub chemicals.
- Community centered. At HotSpring Spas of Music City we commit to the betterment of our Middle Tennessee community. Our most noteworthy donation went to the Hawkins family after their home was destroyed by a tornado in 2006. We donated a Sovereign Hot Tub as part of the Extreme Makeover Home Edition rebuilding crew. HotSpring Spas of Music City has also donated hot tubs to the Greater Nashville Arthritis Foundation's Walk-a-Thons.
- Business minded. Dennis and Kevin are members of the Lebanon/Wilson County Chamber of commerce. Mount Juliet/West Wilson Chamber of Commerce and the Home Builder's Association of Middle Tennessee.
To learn more about HotSpring Spas of Music City and why we’re Middle Tennessee’s favorite hot tub and sauna distributor, visit our online Showroom.