For Health and Relaxation… Far-Infrared by Helo
Do you like the concept of sauna but did not like the inability to breathe when you walked into your health club traditional sauna? We invite you to try the Far-Infrared Sauna – it allows you to enjoy the benefits of sauna:
- Relieves Stress
- Relaxes Muscles and Soothes Aches and Pains in Muscles and Joints
- Flushes Toxins
- Cleanses Skin
- Induces a Deeper sleep
- Recreational and Social Benefits
- Improves Cardiovascular Performance
- Burns Calories
- Fights Illness and
- Feels Good
all at a lower heat range.
E-Series Premium Infrared Saunas Include the Following Standard Features:
- Saunatec Carbon Flex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G clear Western Red Cedar (hemlock available) – for a sauna with “furniture quality.”
- Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- Deluxe molding on base and ceiling overhang
- Exclusive overhanging ceiling with discreet recessed fluorescent lighting tucked into the overhang
- One ergonomically designed arched backrest for each bench
- Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo system with unique “drop down” system (stereo recedes into ceiling panel), and with easy-to-use remote control.
- High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- Integral drop-down TV monitor with DVD player
- Pre-built Hemlock benches with integral bench seat heaters
- Built-in Hemlock floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass. Exclusive curved door handle for great looks and easy grip
- All models except Model 100 & 300 include integral magazine rack
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights.
- Integral color light therapy system
- Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- Carbon Flex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company.